Cabin E728 The Crown

Duffysmom

We recently competed a 28 day cruise to Hawaii and Tahiti and had cabin E728.

We wanted a covered deck and when I read the reviews and concerns regarding the location and Fusion being under the cabin I was worried about the noise.

We had absolutely no problem with noise and loved the location since it is in the back of the ship and at the end of a very quiet corridor. At times there was vibration from the stabilizers and we did feel the rough seas but we would book it again in a heartbeat. Actually I slept like a baby. Hope this helps with the concerns about this cabin's location.

Edited by DUFFYSMOM

We recently competed a 28 day cruise to Hawaii and Tahiti and had cabin E728.

We wanted a covered deck and when I read the reviews and concerns regarding the location and Fusion being under the cabin I was worried about the noise.

We had absolutely no problem with noise and loved the location since it is in the back of the ship and at the end of a very quiet corridor. At times there was vibration from the stabilizers and we did feel the rough seas but we would book it again in a heartbeat. Actually I slept like a baby. Hope this helps with the concerns about this cabin's location.

That's good to hear. That cabin is right smack in the middle of what I had read was the danger zone for night club noise.

I love those Emerald minis, but always thought we needed to stay on the starboard or farther forward on the port side.

Jim

Edited by jasbo49

I have stayed on the back minis on the Crown and the Golden. Had no issues with the noise, loved the extended balcony, and have booked another one for our upcoming Caribbean. There was a little extra roll sometimes, but nothing bad, loved the quiet for being at the end and the easy walk down the stairs to the dining room