Carnival Hub app

mabryhouse

Can you use the HUBB App without purchasing an internet plan?

Yes

Info about Hub app, usually when they add it to a new ship they waive the $5 fee while they are beta testing.

Carnival HUB App

The Carnival HUB is a 4+ star cruise App available on the Google Play and App stores. The HUB App provides a detailed list of all the fun activities taking place throughout the cruise. It also has information on food and beverage options, a searchable ship deck plan and access to your up to date Sail & Sign account overview. Recently added options include the ability to pre-purchase the Cheers! and Bottomless Bubbles beverage programs once on board. On Carnival Breeze, guests may upload photos to be displayed on Carnival Breeze’s Seaside Theatre during the voyage. Additional features are scheduled to be added in the future.

The HUB App is currently on the Carnival Breeze and Carnival Sunshine. It will be available on the following ships (dates subject to change): Carnival Freedom (11/16/15), Carnival Conquest (12/05/15) and Carnival Glory (12/06/15). The rest of the fleet will roll out during 2016. The Carnival Vista will launch with the HUB App.

The App is FREE to download and use. For a small additional fee of $5 USD, the HUB App offers a chat and group chat functionality so that guests may chat with friends and family on board to check in and coordinate meeting times. There’s no internet plan purchase required to use the App!

The Carnival HUB App is available for iPhones and Android phones. Prior to sailing on a ‘HUB’ ship, guests should visit the Google Play and Apple App stores to download it. They should search for Carnival HUB or for Carnival Cruise Line.

Edited by run2cruise

So let me get this straight. If DH and I have the Hub app we can communicate on it for $5 for the entire cruise? This would be a great way to contact one another if we are separated.

Yes, but only if the ship has the Hub app. It's only two or three that d right now. And it's $5 per person.

I have been trying to download app to my phone and can't seem to get it to download. Any suggestions?

Have you got a Windows Phone? NO Carnival Hub Windows Phone app. Both me, and my DW have Windows phones. They are inexpensive [paid 100 Cdn. for our Lumia 635], and work well. If folks want to pay $700+ for the "i experience" that's their choice. I would rather put the $1200 we saved toward our next cruise! We think it's a mistake on Carnivals part to not port the Hub App to value oriented cruisers who are also Windows Phone users like us. >_<

I have been trying to download app to my phone and can't seem to get it to download. Any suggestions?

I downloaded the app yesterday on my iPhone and iPad with no problems at all. What kind of phone do you have because there are different apps for iPhone and Android.

I found it in the App Store as Carnival HUB

Edited by LTS1960

• 4 weeks later...
The HUB App is currently on the Carnival Breeze and Carnival Sunshine. It will be available on the following ships (dates subject to change): Carnival Freedom (11/16/15), Carnival Conquest (12/05/15) and Carnival Glory (12/06/15). The rest of the fleet will roll out during 2016. The Carnival Vista will launch with the HUB App.

Does anyone know the current scoop on this? I just downloaded the app, and Conquest isn't listed as one of the available ships, even though we are now well past 12/05/15. Freedom and Glory are now available, but not Conquest.

I downloaded the app yesterday on my iPhone and iPad with no problems at all. What kind of phone do you have because there are different apps for iPhone and Android.

I found it in the App Store as Carnival HUB

I downloaded it on my iPhone, but I can't find it for the iPad. Found numerous other apps, but not the Carnival HUB.

I usually brick my phone as soon as I step on the ship - put in airplane mode, no wifi, Bluetooth etc all to make sure I don't have any crazy overages. How does the HUB app work? What do you leave on so the magic happens?

I am on the Breeze next month so this is great to ease my mind. Thanks!

I usually brick my phone as soon as I step on the ship - put in airplane mode, no wifi, Bluetooth etc all to make sure I don't have any crazy overages. How does the HUB app work? What do you leave on so the magic happens?

I am on the Breeze next month so this is great to ease my mind. Thanks!

Airplane mode.