Rhapsody. refurbished

We just got off the Rhapsody (the unexpected 10 day version ;) )...and we talked with the Hotel Director one day on deck. When I mentioned that our balcony cabin (7568) was comfortable, but in need of new soft goods, she mentioned that they were in the process of re-doing the cabins - some have already been done; obviously, not ours. Our bedspread had a tear, and the couch was definitely needing an upgrade. Still the most comfortable bed - rocking me to sleep each night. SO...they are in the process of re-doing, but haven't finished yet. Love that ship!

We sailed Rhapsody again in August. Our cabin had the same peach theme (which we never objected to), but did we did comment that it could have used some refreshing.

Lo and behold, midway through the cruise a crew arrived to change out the carpeting. It was more up-to-date, and still fit in with the overall design of the cabin. Chairs and couches were replaced with re-upolstered peices featuring a deeper, richer color. There was another crew following up the other with replacement drapes.

This was on deck 3, and they were working on outside staterooms at that time. Insides had not been worked on yet, but that was over a month ago.

We just got off the Rhapsody (the unexpected 10 day version ;) )...and we talked with the Hotel Director one day on deck. When I mentioned that our balcony cabin (7568) was comfortable, but in need of new soft goods, she mentioned that they were in the process of re-doing the cabins - some have already been done; obviously, not ours. Our bedspread had a tear, and the couch was definitely needing an upgrade. Still the most comfortable bed - rocking me to sleep each night. SO...they are in the process of re-doing, but haven't finished yet. Love that ship!

We had 7158...the couch was very dirty, the bed was extremely low to the ground and awful to sleep on. Did not care for the linens or bedspreads at all. Absent the cabin (with the exception of the balcony) the ship is wonderful. I absolutely love the ship and would love to go on it again...but I would have to have a JS or larger and it absolutely MUST have something other than the foam mattress bed.

Link does not work for me! It's says forbidden.....It's good to know they are "redoing" the cabins. We sailed her this past January and thought they could use a spruceing up! We had a JS aft so the balcony more than made up for the room.

Archived