Some of the things I've noticed while on the Norwegian escape

motleyfan

When we docked in the Bahamas right next to us I think was the breakaway and on the other side of the breakaway was a Carnival ship and I do not know what the name of the ship was. Anyways the escape was bigger than the breakaway but they escape and the breakaway dwarfed the mini carnival boat. The very last morning as we were docking back in Miami we passed a few other cruise ships from other lines I don't remember specifically that I think if I'm right one was Royal Caribbean but the escape dwarfed every ship we passed. Me and this other guy I met on the ship we're yelling out things to the other boats like hey why did you pick the tiny boat your cruise boats not even worthy of being called a ship its a boat lol.

When we docked in the Bahamas right next to us I think was the breakaway and on the other side of the breakaway was a Carnival ship and I do not know what the name of the ship was. Anyways the escape was bigger than the breakaway but they escape and the breakaway dwarfed the mini carnival boat. The very last morning as we were docking back in Miami we passed a few other cruise ships from other lines I don't remember specifically that I think if I'm right one was Royal Caribbean but the escape dwarfed every ship we passed. Me and this other guy I met on the ship we're yelling out things to the other boats like hey why did you pick the tiny boat your cruise boats not even worthy of being called a ship its a boat lol.

The Carnival ship docked next to the Breakaway that day was the Pride. I was on the 3-day sailing as well and just looked back at my pictures to confirm.

The other two Carnival ships docked with us in Miami on 11/14 were the Glory and the Victory, I believe. We picked up people from both on our shuttle on the way to the airport.

Bigger is always better ! :D

Yes, yes it is. [emoji16] [emoji7] Love that those Breakaway-class ship(s) are so big; that one can actually lose weight on them if you do it right, by just walking in the sundecks for 10 minutes. No need for the gym on those ships, lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

OK, I just can't help myself....

It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean...

I haven't heard that one in a few years:)

But I agree, bigger isn't always better. Sure all the options are nice, but what do you really use? I personally don't care for ropes courses, water slides, or putt-putt, but I do want a nice thermal suite and a quiet, adult area to relax. different strokes for different folks.

I haven't heard that one in a few years:)

But I agree, bigger isn't always better. Sure all the options are nice, but what do you really use?

I personally don't care for ropes courses, water slides, or putt-putt, but I do want a nice thermal suite and a quiet, adult area to relax. different strokes for different folks.

We enjoyed the ropes course, the water slides and the Thermal Spa Pass on the transatlantic.

But I agree, bigger isn't always better. Sure all the options are nice, but what do you really use? I personally don't care for ropes courses, water slides, or putt-putt, but I do want a nice thermal suite and a quiet, adult area to relax. different strokes for different folks.

Surely that's an argument for the bigger ships with the choices. That way there can be a ropes course, water slides, thermal suite and quiet adult area, and everyone can have what they want.

We enjoyed the ropes course, the water slides and the Thermal Spa Pass on the transatlantic.

I didn't think I would but I definitely enjoyed the water slide. Plus its always good to have more dining and drinking options when certain places get really crowded.

Last December I was in Cozumel on an Epic sailing and we were docked next to Norwegian Sun, which I had just been aboard a few months earlier. It was shocking how much bigger Epic was than Sun. In fact I took a bunch of photos just so I could impress upon folks how big the size difference was. They're both nice ships, but the size difference is entertaining for some reason.