Haven embarkation & Vibe Passes

DebQ5

Hi All,

My family is booked in an aft facing Haven penthouse on the Breakaway. Our friends are in an adjoining balcony cabin. A few questions:

1) Can they board with us? - I've seen differing opinions on this and maybe we'll just have to see how it goes that day.

2) They want Vibe passes. If the above answer is no, As I get to board on the early side, can I get them for them or do they have to be present?

3) I'm considering getting a Vibe pass myself so that I can hang out with them. I've heard the haven area can be crowded in the Summer (July 2016), Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance for your help!

I have been in your boat. Friends and relatives not in a suite while I was. Best way is for you to just board with them if you want to be together. Otherwise , board separately and meet up later. It is very doable.

Can't you buy VIBE passes online pre-cruise?

Your friends will have to buy their own vibe passes as it will be charged to their card

They can't board with you because they are not haven guests would not be fair to those who pay extra to get such privileges if people are able to get it without paying for it

As far as crowds - It's probably better their then in the regular pool area but not as busy as vibe

I have been in your boat. Friends and relatives not in a suite while I was. Best way is for you to just board with them if you want to be together. Otherwise , board separately and meet up later. It is very doable.

Can't you buy VIBE passes online pre-cruise?

Thanks for your reply! I'll definitely just meet up with them later if they can't (likely) board with us. I don't believe you can buy VIBE passes online. Everything I've read here is about boarding as early as possible and going directly to customer service to get in line to buy the passes.

Your friends will have to buy their own vibe passes as it will be charged to their card

They can't board with you because they are not haven guests would not be fair to those who pay extra to get such privileges if people are able to get it without paying for it

As far as crowds - It's probably better their then in the regular pool area but not as busy as vibe

Thanks for your reply! I wouldn't mind paying for the passes and working it out with them later, but wasn't sure if there was another reason why they had to get their own, i.e. they need their key cards or something like that.