Owner's Suite Switch Out Liquor for Super Premium??

hunterjackson

Wondering if anyone has ever switched out the liquor provided in an owners suite for super premium liquor.

IE: Single malt scotches or high end tequila

I've seen switches for Well to premium..but not the higher end stuff.

Thanks!

If this helps any, few years ago my friend was able to pay an up charge and get Patron Anejo, they switched something else too, but I don't remember what. It might have been Hennesy Privelege or Remy Martin VSOP.

I've heard of butlers switching gratis but we arranged for it through emails with the concierge ahead of time.

We've switched through the butler for Gentleman Jack a couple cruises. Both times it has cost $40 and they took the gratis bottle.

I don't remember what it would have cost just to buy the bottle of GJ but seems like it wasn't much more.

How do you know what is available? I remember seeing a list of liquor for an upcoming trip (300 days out)......but I don't remember seeing any other lists of available liquors.

As suite guests, my friends were contacted via email before the cruise and we asked for the prices of what they wanted.

As a mere peon in a balcony ;) , I've called up NCL and asked for a price list for a bar set up.

We've switched through the butler for Gentleman Jack a couple cruises. Both times it has cost $40 and they took the gratis bottle.

I don't remember what it would have cost just to buy the bottle of GJ but seems like it wasn't much more.

A bottle of Gentleman Jack costs $129 + 18% on board. Call brands (for example JW Red) cost $89 per bottle.

On our first day the Butler gave us a long list of liquor and said to pick six bottles. He brought those to the room.

Was it a list of standard premium liquors, similar to what you might order at one of their bars? Do you recall if the bar setup included being able to make margaritas in the GV?