Breakfast at Margaritaville?

LadySpoilt

I may have missed it, but has anyone figured out about breakfast at Margaritaville?

Is it still complimentary?

Is it ala cart?

Is breakfast even still being served there? (it was for a few weeks, then was not even served last week or so)

Or will this be another "just pay for it, and you'll find out when you get there?" :rolleyes: Sort of like the infamous...."Vote for it (Obamacare) and then you can read what's in there"

Edited by LadySpoilt

I may have missed it, but has anyone figured out about breakfast at Margaritaville?

Is it still complimentary?

Is it ala cart?

Is breakfast even still being served there? (it was for a few weeks, then was not even served last week or so)

Or will this be another "just pay for it, and you'll find out when you get there?" :rolleyes: Sort of like the infamous...."Vote for it (Obamacare) and then you can read what's in there"

Unless you are boarding the ship today, whatever answer you get won't matter when you board in the future.

Just off Escape. In speaking with the staff there it looks like breakfast will not be served. Only lunch. Of course that could change.

That sucks! It was my favorite breakfast on the ship.

MDR, O'Sheehan's, and the buffet all have the exact same food. (Well, the buffet has more, but the others have the identical food items just presented differently.) The thing I liked about Margaritaville breakfast was they had things you couldn't find elsewhere on board. I ate breakfast there 3 times! Bummer.