Anyone was ever able to contact Air2sea's Schedule Change department?

MKESail

United changed our flights so now we won't be able to make it to our New Years Anthem cruise. The fact that I had to find that out myself, completely by chance and Air2sea had no idea about that is besides the point :mad: I have been calling them for almost a week now and they keep saying they are working with the airline and I shouldn't worry because of Assured Arrival and blabla. The cruise is less than 4 weeks away. It is probably the busiest travel time of the year - during the holidays. Does anyone have a phone number/email for the Schedule Change department? Or anyone else I could email that would help?

Thank you all for any help I can get

All I have is their emergency number: 800.256.6649.

Yeah, that's the last number I called and was told I could not speak to the Schedule Change department but "they are working with the airline on this". I just feel like I am sitting around waiting for all the flights to get booked.:mad:

Yeah, that's the last number I called and was told I could not speak to the Schedule Change department but "they are working with the airline on this". I just feel like I am sitting around waiting for all the flights to get booked.:mad:

Will United work with you at all?

I haven't tried calling them directly, I thought I wasn't supposed to, since I booked through Air2sea?

I'd call, at least to see if United gives you an option to change.

I feel like you do, the longer you wait, the fewer options you have.

I found this other number for Choice Air, don't know if it will be any different for you: 800.533.7803.

I'd call, at least to see if United gives you an option to change.

I feel like you do, the longer you wait, the fewer options you have.

I found this other number for Choice Air, don't know if it will be any different for you: 800.533.7803.

Yes, that's one of the numbers I called last week. But I will try calling United, I guess it can't hurt. Thank you :)

This is a rather frequent problem with flights that are booked early.

I am surprised that Air2Sea do not have a message in you passenger name record of the change and the options open.

UA does state their policy on schedule changes that Air2Sea should follow to assist you.

It could actually just be that they are requesting United to open up a better connection for you than the one that they were initially offered and in case this will not work, they do not want to pass negative information on to you about the airline while they are waiting for an answer.

https://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/help/schedule-change.aspx

We booked direct with United and got an email last wk with a total flight change.......leaving a bit later from the ship and going thru Houston not SFO but it works for us.

It was booked about 4 mon. ago, changes happen but I am happy they alerted us. Closer to the time I usually check on line too, to see if there is a change.

Great that you caught it!!!:eek:

One of the fears I have of dealing with Air2Sea... so I have never looked at their prices. Some people have been happy and others not.

I rather like being in control, don't use a TA either.:D

VERY Best of luck getting it sorted out, it is very stressful for you!!!!! I would be anxious too.

So I went to look for United's phone number and while on their website I checked my reservation. It looks like I am booked on both my old set of flights (that would arrive late) AND a new set of flights. The new flights are far from perfect but since I see both of those sets showing up my guess is that MADflyer was right and hopefully they ARE looking for a better connection. But the good news is - they are actually doing something not just sitting around.

So I went to look for United's phone number and while on their website I checked my reservation. It looks like I am booked on both my old set of flights (that would arrive late) AND a new set of flights. The new flights are far from perfect but since I see both of those sets showing up my guess is that MADflyer was right and hopefully they ARE looking for a better connection. But the good news is - they are actually doing something not just sitting around.

Thanks for reporting back, glad to know Air2Sea seems to be responding.

Great that you caught it!!!:eek:

I KNOW!!! :eek:

I really had no complaints about ChoiceAir/Air2sea up until now. A couple years ago when we also went on a Holiday Cruise and an airline also changed flight times on us, it was actually ChoiceAir rep who called me to notify me about this with a resolution already in hand just to verify that those flights were ok with me. It was all resolved within a day. This time, I just keep asking myself what if I didn't check United's website until the day before our flight to go check in?! :eek::eek::eek:

I KNOW!!! :eek:

I really had no complaints about ChoiceAir/Air2sea up until now. A couple years ago when we also went on a Holiday Cruise and an airline also changed flight times on us, it was actually ChoiceAir rep who called me to notify me about this with a resolution already in hand just to verify that those flights were ok with me. It was all resolved within a day. This time, I just keep asking myself what if I didn't check United's website until the day before our flight to go check in?! :eek::eek::eek:

In my experience, United doesn't do a good job of notifying people of schedule changes, so it may not be Air to Sea's fault. I should think that UA has your email on file and they should notify you directly of any change, whether or not you booked through a TA. I know that's how AA does it.

Good for you for checking periodically - I try to do it monthly on trips where departure and arrival times are critical and then start getting OCD about it and checking 2-3 times/week about a month out. AA is famous in our household for changing 2 hour connections in DFW to 45 minutes.:eek:

I just spoke with a lady from Schedule Change department - yes, they actually do exist! :D All is well, they had us rebooked on another United flight so everything is good now. Lesson learned - always keep checking your air reservation when booked through Air2sea, the sooner you find out about those changes the better, and this is crucial when travelling during holidays.

critterchick, now that I think about that other time a couple years ago when they did notify us - that was Delta, I'm pretty sure. But this time, even after seeing my reservation with the new flights that arrive late, I went back to Air2sea site and that reservation still had my original flights listed, which don't even exist anymore. :rolleyes: So it could be United's fault, yes.

Phew, that was close, I need a drink now ;)

I just spoke with a lady from Schedule Change department - yes, they actually do exist! :D All is well, they had us rebooked on another United flight so everything is good now. Lesson learned - always keep checking your air reservation when booked through Air2sea, the sooner you find out about those changes the better, and this is crucial when travelling during holidays.

critterchick, now that I think about that other time a couple years ago when they did notify us - that was Delta, I'm pretty sure. But this time, even after seeing my reservation with the new flights that arrive late, I went back to Air2sea site and that reservation still had my original flights listed, which don't even exist anymore. :rolleyes: So it could be United's fault, yes.

Phew, that was close, I need a drink now ;)

When I make a reservation with Air2Sea (Choice Air), I've learned to check the airline's website almost daily.