Great deal on Epic

dacsmom

I just booked my first NCL cruise. I had been looking to try something different, my last RCI cruise was fine, but nothing special and I think I want to explore other options. I saw the cyber Monday sale, I got a great price with both the specialty dining and drink package included. It was way too good a deal to pass up. I also liked the idea of a studio cabin with no single supplement since I frequently cruise solo.

I just booked my first NCL cruise. I had been looking to try something different, my last RCI cruise was fine, but nothing special and I think I want to explore other options. I saw the cyber Monday sale, I got a great price with both the specialty dining and drink package included. It was way too good a deal to pass up. I also liked the idea of a studio cabin with no single supplement since I frequently cruise solo.

Congratulations! :) I'm sailing the Epic for the first time in March and am in a studio. Can't wait to experience that. It's only my second NCL cruise and I did the first one solo as well but on a ship that does't have studios. I hope you like NCL!

Jayne

I did my first NCL cruise last month in a Studio on Breakaway and LOVED it! Be sure to go to the Solo Traveler's meetup on the first day (time & place will be in the Freestyle Daily). I ended up going just about every day and each day the mix of people changed. I am generally quite happy being on my own but I met a fun core group of folks of various ages and nationalities and we ended up eating together the last 3 or 4 nights and then bar-hopping. The studio itself felt cozy rather than cramped and there was far more storage than I expected.

I am sure you will have a great cruise!

What itinerary? Is this for when she is back in the US? I want to go again. The Epic as a solo was amazing!!