FTTF Question

RumpunchGirl

It varies. I booked a cruise last night for March and FTTF was available. I have had to wait until a month prior to the sail date. In the instances when it was not immediately available I checked multiple times daily. Spots open usually around the time of final payment and throughout depending on how many Platinum and Diamonds are booked.

They open up additional FTTF slots over time depending on the bookings, numbers of diamond/plat passengers, suites, etc. You basically have to stalk it on the Carnival website under the shore excursions. I found it, and bought it, for our Jan 25 Freedom cruise 80 days out, at 12am. When I checked again at 4a it was sold out again.

Previous cruise found it about 16 days out. Its worth it.

Thanks for the replies. There are no shore excursions available for my next Carnival cruise yet. It's been a few years since I've sailed Carnival and I think FTTF is new since my last one in 2012. I keep checking and hopefully I be able to get one.:)

From looking at the OP's signature it looks like she might be questioning the availability of her Vista '17 cruise. I am booked Vista for April '17 and it doesn't appear as if they have released any FTTF yet for my cruise dates, so I am thinking she may be patiently waiting as I am and questioning how far in advance do they release the first batch of FTTF?

From looking at the OP's signature it looks like she might be questioning the availability of her Vista '17 cruise. I am booked Vista for April '17 and it doesn't appear as if they have released any FTTF yet for my cruise dates, so I am thinking she may be patiently waiting as I am and questioning how far in advance do they release the first batch of FTTF?

That's exactly right! I keep checking excursions but there is nothing listed yet. My next cruise is in 44 days on NCL so I've been focusing on the cruise board for the last year. I am looking forward to my next cruise but I am so excited about coming back to Carnival!:D