Go Best, but how do you know?

CoronaCRZR

This will be our first Celebrity cruise and are looking forward to spending a week on Silhouette.

We got the Go Best package with premium bev package, unlimited internet, prepaid grats etc.

When I check my reservation online Celebrity does not show any of the options, as a matter of fact they still are asking if I would like to purchase a beverage package or internet time??

How will I know that I will have received all of the benefits once onboard?

This will be our first Celebrity cruise and are looking forward to spending a week on Silhouette.

We got the Go Best package with premium bev package, unlimited internet, prepaid grats etc.

When I check my reservation online Celebrity does not show any of the options, as a matter of fact they still are asking if I would like to purchase a beverage package or internet time??

How will I know that I will have received all of the benefits once onboard?

Hi CoronaCRZR,

Your TA (or Celebrity if you booked direct) can provide a document, titled "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy" which will provide a series of codes confirming which promo you have. It may not explain it in simple English, but a phone call to your TA or Celebrity will confirm that you have the package. I always recommend having a copy of this document when you sail, should there be any discrepancies once onboard.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

The easiest way is to call them and confirm.

You can also look at your invoice, which should show an amount for Grats, and then a credit for grats. Also Drink package charge, and a corresponding credit.

If you used a TA, they will have to call.

When I first booked and checked-in online, I could only print tags. Then one day I went to print the tags again and all of a sudden I had all the paperwork I was originally expecting. On that, it showed all the amenities of the Go Best promotion, including the premium drink package.