Yet another interior cabin Q (Indy)

We've never sailed in an interior cabin, but I think we'll be okay with it. My only real concern is about air flow. Will Royal allow me to bring a small fan onboard, electric or battery operated?

We booked an interior guarantee on the Indy, and were assigned 9233, which I see is pretty close to the forward elevators. Does anyone know anything about this cabin? Any surprises I can expect, good or bad?

I have also seen here mentioned that you can ask for a fan for your room once on board.

Interior rooms aren't that bad. That's what I usually book and have no issues. That being said, I spend very little time in them...just sleeping and a shower basically. But haven't had issues with air flow or temps or white noise that I usually sleep with a fan at night for.

When are you going on Indy. I don't see it listed in your signature..I am headed on her in Jan in an inside room, but not level 9.

Sorry, it's so new (booked yesterday) that I hadn't gotten around to updating.

I know to expect a MUCH smaller room than we're used to. It's just me and my college age daughter.

I never knew I had any problems with claustrophobia until I booked a sleeper car on Amtrak. The room was SO small I never could get to sleep. Found a fan blowing on me helps a lot.

I figure there's so much open space on the ship that I'll be fine. Never have stayed this far forward, tend to go for the aft cabins usually.

DD's going to have to scale back on her packing - one cabin we had had a walk in closet - she was in HEAVEN.