Need newest ncl dawn dailies

brightfeather

Hi,

I'm hoping someone will take pity on me and take the time and energy needed to scan and post all the Dailies from this newest Western Caribbean itinerary.

Someone was nice to post Days 3 - 7 (but only 2 pages each day), but I really, really hope someone will do all of them and all pages.

Pretty please? :p

Hi,

I'm hoping someone will take pity on me and take the time and energy needed to scan and post all the Dailies from this newest Western Caribbean itinerary.

Someone was nice to post Days 3 - 7 (but only 2 pages each day), but I really, really hope someone will do all of them and all pages.

Pretty please? :p

Can I ask what kind of information are you looking for on the dalies. NCL does not change them that much from one season to the other.

You are both probably right, but I'd truly appreciate them. I'm planning other things and it'd be helpful

I agree. Plus sea days are the most important to me because I am on the ship all day. All of my port days are off the ship the majority of the time. I'd also love to see the hours of the restaurants.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone out there have these? I'm trying to see if they still offer the Jazz Brunch.

I just went through day 3-7, the ones that I posted, there was nothing there about a Jazz Brunch. I don't remember one being on our Dawn cruise in January either.

I would love to see some newer ones too. Even just the last page would be helpful. We leave on Friday for New Orleans. So excited!!

The last page ? Do want the page that lists the hours that the restaurants are open? If so I can scan them and post them tomorrow. ( I don't have days 1-2, they are from the November 15th cruise)

Edited by pathubia

The last page ? Do want the page that lists the hours that the restaurants are open? If so I can scan them and post them tomorrow. ( I don't have days 1-2, they are from the November 15th cruise)

I was hoping to see the last page of a newer sailing because I know that's the part that will vary since it's been a month since your cruise. I would love to see the page with the see the restaurant hours, thanks!

I was hoping to see the last page of a newer sailing because I know that's the part that will vary since it's been a month since your cruise. I would love to see the page with the see the restaurant hours, thanks!

If my scanner at home will work, I will post them tonight.