Entertainment and Dining Reservation Oasis of the Seas

yun2

Booked the Oasis of the Seas 4/2/16 sailing. I've read that its better to book dining and entertainment reservation ahead of the time, especially there will be six of us. I've been on RCI website many times and I am having hard time finding where to book. Would someone point me to the right direction please?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, we will be in the same cruise :). If you log in to RCCL.com and go to my cruises and the click on your reservation # under purchased cruises, it will take you to where you can make your reservations. I hope that helps.

Edited by smduja

Hello, we will be in the same cruise :). If you log in to RCCL.com and go to my cruises and the click on your reservation # under purchased cruises, it will take you to where you can make your reservations. I hope that helps.

Thank you! I'm looking at it. Another question, we are traveling with friends, who are under different reservation numbers. Can I book for everyone else with my acct?

Thanks!

You can! I just did it with ours for March. You have to look up their name and I think it asks for their reservation number the first time. After you find them, highlight the check mark and click "add guest." If you don't add guest they won't be part of the reservation.

Our cruise dinners didn't open up until yesterday, so yours may not be up yet. Entertainment should be ready to book though! Have fun planning! :)

Thank you! I'm looking at it. Another question, we are traveling with friends, who are under different reservation numbers. Can I book for everyone else with my acct?

Thanks!

You may have to get your reservations "linked" for dining. Contact whoever booked your cruise and have your reservation numbers handy.

Edited by clarea

What is the earliest you can make reservation for the entertainment onboard the Oasis. I just booked for Dec. 2016 and is like Going to Disney you have to stay up until midnight to make sure you get what you want when it opens up.

Thanks for any and all info. :confused:

Paul

What is the earliest you can make reservation for the entertainment onboard the Oasis. I just booked for Dec. 2016 and is like Going to Disney you have to stay up until midnight to make sure you get what you want when it opens up.

Thanks for any and all info. :confused:

Paul

There is no set time. Sometimes reservations open over 120 days out, other times less than 60 days. Keep checking the website.

• 2 months later...
How do I find out entertainment and dining times/options? We are sailing in August. Plenty of time for me to be "prepared"

Keep checking your Cruise Planner on Royal's website. Eventually, they will release entertainment, dining, and excursion bookings.