I added perfume to my spray bottle

zcat

I said quite a while ago that I do not buy Downey or any fabric spray I do it my way. My way if warm water in a 3oz. travel spray bottle that has a very fine mist spray (not a soaker). Today I improved it. I added a few drops of the perfume I am using at this time of the year. I keep a wrap in a basket in my trunk for the summer months when I may need it in a cold restaurant. So today was change the wrap for the color that I want for the winter. It is 55 here yippie. Back to what I was saying. My wrap had fold creases in it so I laid it flat on my counter and sprayed away. Hung it up on a pinch skirt hanger it is just perfect and best of all it has my scent not what some manufacturer uses. I carry this bottle when I cruise, travel or just go over night. It weighs nothing and takes up no room put it in my shoes in my case. Mine is from a Garden Botanika travel set from years ago. I hope this helps someone else all my friends and relatives now do the same as me. Happy sailing or what ever floates your boat. Judy

Judy,

While the idea sounds lovely, I'd be a little nervous about doing that. I'd be afraid that months later, the tell tale stains from the perfume would appear in the garment.

Obviously you've never experienced this, so do you only do this on heavy and dark fabrics?

Jane

Judy,

While the idea sounds lovely, I'd be a little nervous about doing that. I'd be afraid that months later, the tell tale stains from the perfume would appear in the garment.

Obviously you've never experienced this, so do you only do this on heavy and dark fabrics?

Jane

Hi Jane. Only used 3 drops in 3oz. No problem have been doing this for quite some time now. Just use lukewarm water and nothing added. Used fresh water every time. Use it on every weight and every fabric. Never wear synthetic fabrics.

Judy,

Jane

Hi Jane. Only used 3 drops in 3oz. No problem have been doing this for quite some time now. Just use lukewarm water and nothing added. Used fresh water every time. Use it on every weight and every fabric. Never wear synthetic fabrics.

Archived