Rhapsody Suite Perks

BTwurddle

Does anyone have any recent self experience on Rhapsody of the Seas regarding what perks are available for suite guests. We have only experienced perks on Voyager class and I know some are only officially available on that class and larger. Has anyone experienced the concierge lounge, reserved pool seating, theatre seating or breakfast or lunch service in one of the specialty restaurants? We are booked on Rhapsody about a year from now and was just wondering what the actual on ship experience is versus what the RCCL website describes. Happy cruising to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you. Those are all perks we really enjoyed on our last RCCL sailing. Do you happen to know if Rhapsody offers suite breakfast? On Navigator it was in Chops, but since Rhapsody is built differently (my favorite by far) I wondered if they might offer it somewhere else, if at all.

Ive never been on Rhapsody but I have been on Enchantment and they had Suite Breakfast in Chops only 1 day with the officers (4 day and 3 day cruises), rest of the days it was WJ breakfast or MDR only. I dont know if they would do everyday for 7 day cruises.

Do you happen to know if Rhapsody offers suite breakfast? On Navigator it was in Chops, but since Rhapsody is built differently (my favorite by far) I wondered if they might offer it somewhere else, if at all.

In October they did a suites brunch one day when we were scheduled for a noon arrival in port. The CL had great views and Analia the concierge at the time was really nice. The lounge did have fruit and pastries until around noon. But no daily breakfast anywhere for suite guests.

Does anyone know if they offer Suite Breakfast daily on Vison Class for TA routes? Since its ALOT of sea days?

I would think so but since they only do it once on 3/4 days cruises you never know.

Edited by Garavar

Does anyone know if the Suite Breakfast daily on TA routes? Since its ALOT of sea days?

I would think so but since they only do it once on 3/4 days cruises you never know.

It was offered daily on our Vision TA last month. They had it in Giovanni's.