"Steakhouse" on Victory

scperk

Thanks....I was just on the Valor and they do not have steak or chicken on the menu to order every night...I know that steak or chicken was available every night on thr other Carnival ships....Dennis

Thanks....I was just on the Valor and they do not have steak or chicken on the menu to order every night...I know that steak or chicken was available every night on thr other Carnival ships....Dennis
As John noted above, you can still order steak or chicken any night even though they are not on the menu.

You can get steak IF you have a willing waiter. On the Triumph last year our waiter would not give us a steak when we asked. He said you had to order the night before...however, everyone on the ship said that was ridiculous....so the next night we asked again and he still told us no....you have to order the night before. I asked for the matre'd and he never came...we never got our steak. I also told him to ask the chef....still said NO. Needless to say....I removed all of his tips for the cruise. I don't mean for this to start another thread on tipping but he didn't deserve one for many reasons other than just the steak!!!! I tipped everyone else well above and beyond the norm. This time around I will not take NO for an answer if any of us want a steak.

Archived