Perks for 2017/18 Cruises

binbali

We just booked the 9 night Alaska cruise on Solstice for may 2017 and received the $300 OBC automatically, was wondering if its the Go Best promo and I can change it to Classic drink pack? Or is it just OBC offer only?

Here's what I am seeing...GO BIG BEV is being offered on your cruise on oceanview and above, so you should be able to call and switch to that. There are no standard lower deals that don't include BIG BETTER BEST. I don't see the OBC being offered as separate from BIG, BETTER, BEST on this sailing; it's just that they automatically apply the GO BIG OBC automatically unless told otherwise. If OBC is later offered as a separate perk, you might be able to get that too if you pay the rate at that time, as X usually allows up to 2 offers.

We just booked the 9 night Alaska cruise on Solstice for may 2017 and received the $300 OBC automatically, was wondering if its the Go Best promo and I can change it to Classic drink pack? Or is it just OBC offer only?

I booked this cruise a few days ago and you're right, they're currently only offering $300 OBC--no other perks. However, the Celebrity rep said to keep checking, and if additional perks are added in the future that we'll be able to have them added to our reservation. I'll also keep checking on price--I'm hoping to inch my way from our 1A to an aft A2. If that isn't possible I'm fine with my room, but Blu is the goal! By the way, come join the roll call--you'll make member#2! :D

Edited by MustBCruzn