Anyone back from the Med on the Millenium?

zebra

We just returned from Millennium 9/19 - Barcelona to Venice. It was absolutely wonderful!! I will post a review shortly (once the jet lag and laundry are cleared up :)) - the focus of my review will be doing the ports on your own as we did all but two on our own - Florence (where we took the Celebrity Florence on Your Own bus) and Naples (Salvatore with DriveAmalfi).

I had high hopes for this cruise and they were exceeded!! If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know.

I posted a review for our Millie Aug 26-Sept 6 cruise over on the Europe board. Unfortunately, I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to copy the thread over to this message, but if you go to the Europe board and search "putz" you'll find it.

Susan-M. Looking forward to reading your review...so glad you had a great time.

Lynn

I posted a review for our Millie Aug 26-Sept 6 cruise over on the Europe board. Unfortunately, I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to copy the thread over to this message, but if you go to the Europe board and search "putz" you'll find it.

Susan-M. Looking forward to reading your review...so glad you had a great time.

Lynn

Lynn....I found your advice very helpful, esp. on Athens and the part re getting to the metro station in Piraeus. I copied your instructions and we followed them to the Metro Station. The subway was great and at 3E for a full day, what a bargain. We spent all day in Athens - arrived back at the ship by about 7:30 and managed to get up to Mt. Lycabettus late afternoon (walked up). thanks!

Archived