Pacific Aria - not enought cutlery?? - video review

On shore and on board its no difference reservations wise. On Radiance we made a 6pm dinner res in Giovannis and was advised yes we could be out in time for the thetare performance so they could prepare for the next sitting.

Yes, have had the same at Pinnacle on Holland America. If the specialty restaurants were restricted to one meal per table per night then half the ship would miss out on enjoying them. Being on a ship actually makes it more imperative that times be monitored because if you miss out you can't normally try again a few weeks later, like you can on shore.

Call me old fashioned but that's why I prefer fixed sittings over anytime dining, even in the MDR. I can plan my evening around the times. From what I read about Eden and Aria which are all anytime, everyone seems to be wandering around with buzzers in hand in the vague hope of securing a table sometime and having no idea whether they'll make the shows.

Yes, have had the same at Pinnacle on Holland America. If the specialty restaurants were restricted to one meal per table per night then half the ship would miss out on enjoying them. Being on a ship actually makes it more imperative that times be monitored because if you miss out you can't normally try again a few weeks later, like you can on shore.

Call me old fashioned but that's why I prefer fixed sittings over anytime dining, even in the MDR. I can plan my evening around the times. From what I read about Eden and Aria which are all anytime, everyone seems to be wandering around with buzzers in hand in the vague hope of securing a table sometime and having no idea whether they'll make the shows.

Princess do anytime dining very well, :) but the way P&O Australia have run it when we have been on board, has been a disaster. :(They still had only two time slots (early or late) and passengers had to book every night for the next night. I haven't been on the two new ships, but I imagine they are being run the same way.

Wow. What a dreg this guy is. Worst journalist ever! Seriously I can't believe I watched 3 minutes of this rubbish. I'm still not sure what his point was, except self promotion. You couldn't get a booking in a restaurant ? Boo hoo mate! P.s learn to spell! Probably something they teach you in "being a journalist 101"!