District brew house on the escape

SmarkVacation

So just to clarify, UBP covers the beers (bottles, draught) but not flights?

Correct. Frankly though, you can make you own flight....out of pints :P They let you try beers before you get a full pint, or at least for the drafts they do.

Edited by NoahtheRed

There are "leader boards" One for the cruise and one for all time. I think the all time was 44 on my 14/11 cruise:D

Good luck and cheers

This excites me way more than it should. If anyone knows the current leader let me know. I plan to go for the gold on my solo trip :D

This excites me way more than it should. If anyone knows the current leader let me know. I plan to go for the gold on my solo trip :D

These boards aren't true leaderboards. They are manually manipulated by the bartenders for fun, since no one is really counting how many drinks you have except you. If you become a "regular" there during your cruise, you can easily ask and get your name put on the leader board.

Just got off the ship yesterday...spent bulk of our time in the Brewery! Floor to ceiling windows, comfortable chairs and couches and adults only. They ran out of a couple beers for a day but we're ready to go by the next. With so many to choose from, it wasn't a problem. We would leave during "game" time. The venue is used for a couple of musical games (45minutes) but emptied out after. Just a purely relaxing place to hang out...

Just got off the ship yesterday...spent bulk of our time in the Brewery! Floor to ceiling windows, comfortable chairs and couches and adults only. They ran out of a couple beers for a day but we're ready to go by the next. With so many to choose from, it wasn't a problem. We would leave during "game" time. The venue is used for a couple of musical games (45minutes) but emptied out after. Just a purely relaxing place to hang out...

Sounds great! Glad to hear it's an excellent venue. Can't wait to do some damage on the UBP! :)