Brenda Braxton show on the Escape

NYNJCRUISER

Does anyone know anything about Brenda Braxton and her dinner show? Several reviewers have commented favorably about her, but I don't see it listed anywhere on ncl.com. Key message is just about everything must be reserved in advance so wondering how you do that.

That one doesn't show up online but if you call in they can reserve it.

I called and they insisted this is on the website but of course it's not! Have you seen it, was it worth it, and do you know if the menu is customizable at all for those who can't eat seafood, for example?

Does anyone know anything about Brenda Braxton and her dinner show? Several reviewers have commented favorably about her, but I don't see it listed anywhere on ncl.com. Key message is just about everything must be reserved in advance so wondering how you do that.

It was only available for on-board booking when we went. It was a intimate cabaret show with Brenda doing a bit of conversational comedy and singing her favorite songs (along with a small band from the Aftermidnight show). We just saw it in the Freestyle Daily, cancelled our dinner reservations and booked for the show on one of the touchscreens.

Now,,, the actors in Aftermidnight have limited contracts and will be constantly rotating out (including Brenda). So the shows will not always be the same.

The dinner show came with a 5 course dinner. About 45 minutes was dining, followed by another 45-60 minutes of dining while Brenda preformed.

74e4862b8733bf0466a28dd98d4953af.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels

BirdTravels,

Thanks for the info. It shows 8:30 pm for the dinner show (which seems a little late for a 5 course dinner). Any idea what night(s) it's offered?

Has anyone heard how long Brenda Braxton might be on? We sail in Feb. so there might very well be a replacement by then. That's what they did on Broadway as well with guest singers rotating through.

BirdTravels' date='

Thanks for the info. It shows 8:30 pm for the dinner show (which seems a little late for a 5 course dinner). Any idea what night(s) it's offered?

Has anyone heard how long Brenda Braxton might be on? We sail in Feb. so there might very well be a replacement by then. That's what they did on Broadway as well with guest singers rotating through.[/quote']

According to the recent Freestyle Dailies posted here, her show is Wednesdays at 8:30. Since its in the supper club, it can't be on a night when For the Record is on the schedule, and if she is in After Midnight as well, that is probably the only available time slot.

According to the recent Freestyle Dailies posted here, her show is Wednesdays at 8:30. Since its in the supper club, it can't be on a night when For the Record is on the schedule, and if she is in After Midnight as well, that is probably the only available time slot.

This is great info, thank you. When I called they told me Brenda has 2 shows on our cruise, Wed night Dec 30, at 5:15 and 8:30.