Escape Cruise Director?

Kocalli

Julie Valeriote, heads a 151 person cruise team on the Escape.

She also was the inaugural cruise director, setting up the entertainment, on the Breakaway and Getaway. She's also featured in the NCL "Happy" video with Pharrel.

Julie's Escape Interview

Edited by BirdTravels

• 4 months later...
I think it's Tyler grey

So,,, this question was asked back in December. A few weeks ago it was Salis.

Interesting to note that Julie is now a Senior Cruise Director and was touring different ships in the fleet, reviewing the quality of the cruise programs. During the week of April 16th, Julie was on the Spirit. I think that she was on the Getaway during the week of April 23.

Just off Escape this morning and the CD was Silas....lots of personality and great fun! I asked specifically about Julie and was told she's currently off doing "special projects" ( which might be code for vacation lol).

Tracy

Salis told us May 6 he is a couple weeks away from vacation then reassignment to a ship going to Rio for the Olympics to be a floating hotel. Very nice guy!

The ship is the Getaway. Chartered for a month-and-a-half to for Olympic housing. The Getaway was also the bud lite hotel for the 2015 Superbowl,,, which delayed her inaugural voyage out of Miami a week.

That is good to hear... Silas is awesome and a great guy. He must be considered one of the best if he keeps getting the plum assignments. So he will be going to Rio... Getaway is chartered as a floating hotel for Olympic delegation support staff. I wonder if the crew will still put on nightly entertainment and have daily activities like the ropes course, etc as if it were a regular cruise, just one that is in port every day.

• 1 month later...

Tyler told our cruise last week that he is the new CD. He said he is there for the length of his contract. We thought he was terrific.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app