Rotan excursion carnival valor 10/30

candiancruisers

If you can rent a car, ride around the island. There are shipwrecks that are magnificent to photograph. Coral Cay is a resort and marine reserve that is a nice place to relax, snorkle, have Shrimp Kebobs and a Corona. They have a gift shop and lockers. You can even go kayaking there. The Shipwrecks are visible from the beach.

Photocruiser

If you can rent a car, ride around the island. There are shipwrecks that are magnificent to photograph. Coral Cay is a resort and marine reserve that is a nice place to relax, snorkle, have Shrimp Kebobs and a Corona. They have a gift shop and lockers. You can even go kayaking there. The Shipwrecks are visible from the beach.

Photocruiser

My husband and I will be on our honeymoon and we are not sure what excursion to book? Any suggestions? Gumbalimba Park sounds nice I'd love to see all those monkeys but 50$ sounds like alot for 1 hour. Has anyone done excursions with the boat and without what's better?

Check out the Valor Vampires thread under Carnival. We have a group doing Salt and Pepper for $28. I'm sure Host Randy will let you sign up. We are a group but many that did not book with the group is doing activities with us. Come and Meet & Mingle with other CCr's.

Smooth Sailing,

Cruisin Dave

Check out the Valor Vampires thread under Carnival. We have a group doing Salt and Pepper for $28. I'm sure Host Randy will let you sign up. We are a group but many that did not book with the group is doing activities with us. Come and Meet & Mingle with other CCr's.

Smooth Sailing,

Cruisin Dave

Here ya go, meet us here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=4860484#post4860484

Congratulations & come join us! :D

Happy sailing,

T.

Well, DF (Dear Fiance) (as we just got engaged on the Valor on October 8!) and I went to Tabayana Beach and a local guide who worked there on a kayak showed us the best places to snorkel there. We just followed him around - we snorkeled, he kayaked. That was a blast. Be sure, whatever you do, to buy and take with you, plenty of underwater cameras. My pictures came out great!!!

We booked the tour through Carnival.

Archived