Topless or not....

Topless or not....would you switch cruiselines?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Topless or not....would you switch cruiselines?

• Yes, I would definitely switch lines
    • No, I would not switch lines
    • Not sure...
    • Ok if allowed on European Cruises...

Not a great poll IMHO. The question should have been "If your favorite cruise line started allowing women to go topless on a designated deck away from the main flow of traffic, would you stop cruising with that line?

In the other thread, someone commented that on their Navigator cruise last week, that there were women on the main pool deck, by the skybar, topless. That's the reason for the poll. I could care less if they do it on a designated deck.

On our cruise to the Caribbean on the Norway a few years ago two European women took their tops off at the pool. I was on the deck overlooking the pool and it was hilarious watching a couple of female crew trying to get them to put their tops back on. And then there was all the whispering during the rest of the cruise whenever the women walked by! That reminds me: is anyone going to Fantasy Fest in Key West Oct 28?

I was on that Norway cruise! That was one of the funniest things ever. They finially communicated to the women and they left and came back in bras and panties. My dad was with us and he was napping at the pool and asked me to wake him up when they applied their sunscreen. I remember one woman being a really tall blond and yes their choices of clothing made a lot of people wonder.

In the other thread, someone commented that on their Navigator cruise last week, that there were women on the main pool deck, by the skybar, topless. That's the reason for the poll. I could care less if they do it on a designated deck.

Maybe if there was a designated deck they wouldn't be by the main pool or skybar

Will we be having "clothing optional" areas for men as well?

I think the rest of the pax subjected to viewing anyone of either sex "topless" should have a say in the matter.

There are lots of folks who should just "keep it covered" (whatever "it" is - fill in your own blank:D )

Zeno has it!

OK hanging boobs? No big deal. Ginormous Boobs? No biggie either. No boobs? Looks great on many women. Speedos? Can we say fashion don't? It is no secret I do the triathlon thing and virtually every man wears Speedos, or some version thereof. They have a new one now that is body hugging but goes to mid thigh, looks good on many body types. The banana hammock? I am sorry cause I try to have an open mind but I just cannot get into them. They just place attention on all the wrong areas. Yes it is judgemental, but Speedo's need to go the way of stirrup pants!

I should start a T-shirt company making "Stamp Out Speedo's" T-shirts. I could be rich! I could sail the around the world Seabourn cruise for 210 grand!

Zeno has it!

OK hanging boobs? No big deal. Ginormous Boobs? No biggie either. No boobs? Looks great on many women. Speedos? Can we say fashion don't? It is no secret I do the triathlon thing and virtually every man wears Speedos, or some version thereof. They have a new one now that is body hugging but goes to mid thigh, looks good on many body types. The banana hammock? I am sorry cause I try to have an open mind but I just cannot get into them. They just place attention on all the wrong areas. Yes it is judgemental, but Speedo's need to go the way of stirrup pants!

I should start a T-shirt company making "Stamp Out Speedo's" T-shirts. I could be rich! I could sail the around the world Seabourn cruise for 210 grand!

Stirrup pants are out? Damn!!!!!

I love it! Maybe the verb "STAMP" in association with the body part within the Speedo would be the motivation these guys need to ditch the banana hammocks :D Either way, sign me up for a medium t-shirt!!!!

Archived