Celebrity All Included out of Moncton/ Halifax

Macdl

Does anyone have any information regarding flight times and hotel that Celebrity uses...I phoned Celebrity but they say info isn't finalized yet.. Just wondering if anyone that did this package last winter what was the arrangements.. Cruise is less than two months away and I'm getting anxious....

Did this out of Halifax last year. Flight flew out around 9 am. We did not receive any actual flight tickets as they had a passenger list at the airport. They had special agents there to do our check in. Seats were done at the counter first come first serve. Customs was cleared in Halifax, Moncton of course would not have that option as I do not believe they have US customs checkin.

Was that what you were wanting to know? Can't speak to the hotel as they did not do that last year, flight was day of cruise.

Edited to add that we did not get info about our flight till closer to the date either and i was anxious just like you. I think it was less than a month before our cruise before we got our flight detail, I was going crazy LOL

Edited by poffles

Did this out of Halifax last year. Flight flew out around 9 am. We did not receive any actual flight tickets as they had a passenger list at the airport. They had special agents there to do our check in. Seats were done at the counter first come first serve. Customs was cleared in Halifax, Moncton of course would not have that option as I do not believe they have US customs checkin.

Was that what you were wanting to know? Can't speak to the hotel as they did not do that last year, flight was day of cruise.

Edited to add that we did not get info about our flight till closer to the date either and i was anxious just like you. I think it was less than a month before our cruise before we got our flight detail, I was going crazy LOL

Thanks for reply.... Yes Moncton has US customs... From what I Understand the flight from Halifax will stop for us in Moncton ... So hoping be will get seats together and coming back The Halifax passengers have to claim their luggage and clear customs in Moncton and get back on plane...so glad we chose Moncton over Halifax..travelling from Prince Edward Island.

We fly into West Palm Beach and overnite in Fort Lauderdale . Celerity takes care of hotel and transfers.

Very different than from last year. What a pain to have to get off and clear customs and get back on plane. Recall ones that flew from Moncton last year did customs in Miami. Not sure why but sounds so different this year that it will not compare anyway. Last years storms that held up the ship on at least one occasion would explain the addition of a hotel and day before arrival.

They took care of all transfers for us too, free drinks (any drink) on the plane was a nice perk that is not typical. We just didn't have extra night with hotel.

Hope you have a wonderful trip. Be sure to pop back in here to tell us how the charter is this season.

Edited by poffles

Very different than from last year. What a pain to have to get off and clear customs and get back on plane. Recall ones that flew from Moncton last year did customs in Miami. Not sure why but sounds so different this year that it will not compare anyway. Last years storms that held up the ship on at least one occasion would explain the addition of a hotel and day before arrival.

They took care of all transfers for us too, free drinks (any drink) on the plane was a nice perk that is not typical. We just didn't have extra night with hotel.

Hope you have a wonderful trip. Be sure to pop back in here to tell us how the charter is this season.

Thanks again for reply... We love Celebrity.... We were already booked last year when they came out with the all inclusive... So we missed out. Its a great no stress way to travel from the Maritimes in the middle of winter . Not sure why Moncton would have to clear customs in Miami last year as they do have US customs.. .as we fly out of there when we go to Mexico.

Can't wait to get back on The Silhouette!!!

Contrary to Halifax where we were (are) able to clear the US customs here and not have to deal with that when we landed on other end. Only time we can't clear here is if it's and extremely early flight and US customs is not yet open on our end - which sucks. :p

I recall ones who went from Moncton last year talking about the confusion and added time they had to waste dealing with that when they landed in US last year whereas we sailed through.

Contrary to Halifax where we were (are) able to clear the US customs here and not have to deal with that when we landed on other end. Only time we can't clear here is if it's and extremely early flight and US customs is not yet open on our end - which sucks. :p

I recall ones who went from Moncton last year talking about the confusion and added time they had to waste dealing with that when they landed in US last year whereas we sailed through.

Yes... That would be a pain for sure but this year Celebrity have switched to West Palm Beach Airport so hoping it will be less stressful. And we have Nexus cards that help. It is what it is and it will be worth it all in the end..

Yes... That would be a pain for sure but this year Celebrity have switched to West Palm Beach Airport so hoping it will be less stressful. And we have Nexus cards that help. It is what it is and it will be worth it all in the end..

Yes I'm sure that Airport will be totally different. I never sweat the small stuff anyway, just mentioning to show the differences even with last years charters.

And yes it is ALWAYS all worth it in the end when.