Pride of America. -- which side of ship

cruising40

Port side for NaPali sail-by for sure.

All but 1 of my Hawaiian sailings have been on the port side....and the one that was not, was Aft. All good!

I agree port side but this is one of the best cruises for an aft cabin.

If by chance there is lava flowing you would have to be starboard side to see it where as an aft will give both plus if your in whale season you will see them aft.

We had a port-side suite and while we did not get to see much of the Napali coast due to rain, we did get one wonderful perk being port-side: Dinner (La Cucina) served on our balcony in Kona while we watched the sun setting over the ocean.

Unforgettable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Port side..In Kauai while docked we were facing the mountains and marina. So nice not to look at the dock/industrial side. I enjoyed sitting on my balcony having my coffee..it was so peaceful . Other than Kona(where we were tendered out in the ocean) we were docked and had a view of the port :P. the coastline was awesome too. I wish that when the cruise director narrated what we saw it would come thru to the balcony's..or be able to have a switch to turn it on or off. Oh well

Both times we had port side ,we just got off last week and it was dark right after the coast line. We had 10530 and the balcony has a ledge over it so when it rain we were still covered. We had friends and family on both sides of us and we tried to get the room steward to open doors between the balcony but he said he couldn't do that, darn would have been nice not to have to look & talk around it.