Kroger Carnival Gift Card Deal of the Day

kbh2

Today only at Kroger when you buy a gift card for $150.00 or more you get $15.00 on grocery purchase. I am thinking that is a really good deal as we have to pay our cruise off by this weekend and $900.00 worth of gift cards would be around $100.00 in free groceries.. Also they have double fuel points on all gift card purchases, not sure if you get both but I will find out.

Where did you find this information about Krogers at? Is it posted online some where? I may have to head there tonight to get some Carnival cards!

It is online under their Christmas daily deals

Does anyone know if this works with multiple gift card purchases? Can I buy three $150 gift cards and receive $45 off my groceries? If anyone has success with buying multiple, please post and let us know!

I will let you know I am going at lunch,that is my plan to buy multiple $150.00 cards.

today only at kroger when you buy a gift card for $150.00 or more you get $15.00 on grocery purchase. I am thinking that is a really good deal as we have to pay our cruise off by this weekend and $900.00 worth of gift cards would be around $100.00 in free groceries.. Also they have double fuel points on all gift card purchases, not sure if you get both but i will find out.

nice!

Okay here is the scoop... You can only use it one time per Kroger card and it is not $15.00 towards groceries you actually pay $135.00 for at $150.00 card and you do get double fuel points as well. I am going to borrow a few Kroger cards and go back later to purchase a few more. I wont get the fuel points but it is still basically 10% off.

Okay here is the scoop... You can only use it one time per Kroger card and it is not $15.00 towards groceries you actually pay $135.00 for at $150.00 card and you do get double fuel points as well. I am going to borrow a few Kroger cards and go back later to purchase a few more. I wont get the fuel points but it is still basically 10% off.

Thanks for reporting back.

Thank you!

Probably a stupid question, but I just saw the deal when I was uploading digital coupons for this evening's shopping trip & I don't know anything about these.

These gift cards can be used to pay on an existing booked cruise, correct?

Is there anything else they can be used for?

Probably a stupid question, but I just saw the deal when I was uploading digital coupons for this evening's shopping trip & I don't know anything about these.

These gift cards can be used to pay on an existing booked cruise, correct?

Is there anything else they can be used for?

They can be used to book a cruise, pay on a cruise that is already booked or you can take them on board and load them to your sail and sign card to use on board for any charges.

Has anyone had luck finding the carnival cards? I have been looking for about two weeks now in all my local Krogers because with the double fuel points I figured it wasn't a bad deal. I haven't been able to find any around me though, and I have tried 3 of my local Krogers.

I guess I might have to load the coupon and go looking at a couple of other locations.

Has anyone had luck finding the carnival cards? I have been looking for about two weeks now in all my local Krogers because with the double fuel points I figured it wasn't a bad deal. I haven't been able to find any around me though, and I have tried 3 of my local Krogers.

I guess I might have to load the coupon and go looking at a couple of other locations.

They had plenty at my store in Cookeville, TN. I ended up buying 5- $150 cards borrowing friends savings cards!

They had plenty at my store in Cookeville, TN. I ended up buying 5- $150 cards borrowing friends savings cards!

Well phooey.... maybe no one in Louisville KY buys them? Lol... Maybe I will try and call customer service at another location and see if they can check.