Star embarkation time?

dr alaok

On all ships and ports the embarkation starts usually (if there are no delays) between 11am and noon, most often soon after 11:30am.

Starts being the important word!! if you want to embark at that time you will have to be there well before..

Mike

Cruising on the Star on January 3rd with departure time of 4:00 p.m. from Tampa. What is the earliest embarkation time for boarding the ship?

Thanks

Hey...I don't see you on our roll call. I am doing the meet and greet and would love to see you there!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
On all ships and ports the embarkation starts usually (if there are no delays) between 11am and noon, most often soon after 11:30am.

Are there any differences for suite dwellers? Is there a special line or a special time? We're also going on the 3rd

I you have a suite (mini-suite not included) you will get priority embarkation. Also if you're a latitudes member as well..not sure if it's Bronze or Silver.

There is a special line for Latitudes Gold and Silver passengers. I did not see Bronze but could have missed that.

It is shorter than the line for all passengers.

On the 12/20 sailing, we were delayed boarding due to a computer issue with NCL so did not board until 1 PM.

So-all things working out, you could board at 11:30 depending on the size of the crowd.

I you have a suite (mini-suite not included) you will get priority embarkation. Also if you're a latitudes member as well..not sure if it's Bronze or Silver.

No Latitudes level will have priority embarkation, only priority checkin which is only a dedicated line to general checkin desks.

Since there are a lot of Latitudes members especially on midlevels, that line can often be longer than a regular line - line for highest level(s) is usually faster.