Anyone recently back from Jewel?

cei3

We are sailing on Jewel very soon. On other ships we sometimes get invited for dinner with an officer. Was the Captain's table being used on your recent Jewel cruise? Thank you.

cei3

Edited by cei3

We are sailing on Jewel very soon. On other ships we sometimes get invited for dinner with an officer. Was the Captain's table being used on your recent Jewel cruise? Thank you.

cei3

Hi Cei3, was on the Jewel back in Sept to Alaska, never saw the Captain's table, guess I forgot to look!!:eek: Sorry can't help you, but had a great time.

Virginia

I answered your other thread on this last week. As an update....table for10 has been used on the formal nights. However, of the three times in the last 3 weeks that I have noticed it....it has been the Captain once, the Staff Captain once (as Colorado Babe indicated), and the chief engineer. Most of these were 6:00 pm seating with the One different time of 7:30 or so (Colorado Babe can confirm that time as that was her event). So far (from what I have observed), it is Pinnacle and Suite Guests receiving the invites. (Maybe high level DP). There may be others included but everyone I have seen included fits these categories (or so I "think"....lol).

Hope this helps a little.

I answered your other thread on this last week. As an update....table for10 has been used on the formal nights. However, of the three times in the last 3 weeks that I have noticed it....it has been the Captain once, the Staff Captain once (as Colorado Babe indicated), and the chief engineer. Most of these were 6:00 pm seating with the One different time of 7:30 or so (Colorado Babe can confirm that time as that was her event). So far (from what I have observed), it is Pinnacle and Suite Guests receiving the invites. (Maybe high level DP). There may be others included but everyone I have seen included fits these categories (or so I "think"....lol).

Hope this helps a little.

Dinner was at 7:30 p.m. We are DP and were in a Grand Suite. This is the second time I was invited to the Captain's table on the Jewel this year. It was very nice and I was honored to be invited.

Edited by Colorado Babe