Future panoramic oceanview cabins on Liberty

Ladysilver

I booked PF for April cruise. I did research and found some information after I jumped on it.

Here are pics of rooms:

PF 1804

IMG_4009_zpsbdiuo15u.jpg

IMG_4002_zps7y0ty9fo.jpg

IMG_4004_zpsrqnraw2j.jpg

room 1828

f8e39bd051ab8c88c67ca178297ac9aa.jpg

this is 1862

cec8aa9e63ab95ebca8679bc58fdf9de.jpg

2c7a725d723209b50806718ad6047fd2.jpg

here are threads with info

Here is a picture thread from Freedom after dry dock where this level was added.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2186535

Here's a thread about the PF which has 1.5 baths and a bunk room.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2166756&highlight=panoramic&page=52

Edited by TnTWalter

Anyone have a picture of room 1852 or 1802? Do these sleep 4 or 6?

those are P2 which are the standard Panoramic OV. Sleep 3. P1 are larger but also sleep 3 but there are only 2 of them [rooms 1864/1814].

the PF sleep 6 have separate bunk room and extra 1/2 bath. You must have more than 4 to book these rooms [1854/1804].

It is similar to the renovations already done to Freedom.

http://www.icruise.com/cabins/royal-caribbean-cruises-freedom-of-the-seas-cabin-1802.html

I cruised in 1804 on Freedom in November, and put a video of the cabin on YouTube. Here you go:

Also, it is not true that you must have 2 to book one of those cabins. There were only two of us, and we got 1804. As the sailing date gets closer, they open up family cabins to everyone. You have to watch cabin availability closely and snag them.

I search all of my cruises at least once or twice a day from the time I book to see what is available - if I'm looking to change or for something special. I saw this cabin available for two, and jumped on it. (And it isn't the first time I've been able to get a family cabin for 2 people.)

My father and I had 1804. We both slept in the main sleeping area (beds separated as shown in the video) at night, but for afternoon naps, he wanted the curtains open, and I wanted darkness. So I made the curtained bed area into my napping room. Highly recommended.

Edited by DannyS