ORBITZ and seat assignment ??

jnc411

Hello, we booked a RT flight on ORBITZ, we were not given the option to select our seats during the booking process, when we got the email confirmation the seats had been selected for us. My question is: can we call the airlines to ask for a different seat assingment or do we need to call ORBITZ ? I have never used them before to book airfare but this was a mixed airlines booking-KLM going and Continental return. The seats they gave us are right at the galley area and thinking it could be noisy and lighted on this long transatlantic flights. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Cori

Thanks Matt, appreciate the information, we will give that a try. The tickets are for my son who is flying with a group of friends who all got their tickets separtely and they would like to be seated somewhere near each other for the long flight, they are all adults so if it doesn't work out then it is still ok, but it would be nice. Thanks again.

Cori

Hi Cor,

We had booking going to Germany and Alaska this summer through Orbitz and it worked out fantastic. You should be able to go into the Orbitz web site and sign on. Once you are in the site go to "my trips" at this site you should be able to view the itenerary. Once there you should be able to view seating. There is a opion to change seats. If there are any vacant seats "go for it". I hope this helps. Tim

Archived