Least expensive way to do Atlantis

Family Travel Story

Comfort suites at paradise island. Book night and have access to Atlantis for entire day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did this. Once we got to port we went to the hotel and checked in and got our passes. We went to Atlantis and when the kids got tired we went to the hotel, showered and changed clothes. Then we left. It was well worth it. I can't remember how much it cost but it was much cheaper than what the ships were offering and having that place to change clothes and shower was good.

I agree! Resortforaday dot com made this excursion affordable and worry free. We booked the Comfort Suites Paradise Island with them, great price no additional taxes or resort fees, and we were able to check in as soon as the ship docked. Highly recommend them. Love their customer service and it was a quick and easy process.

• 3 weeks later...
I agree! Resortforaday dot com made this excursion affordable and worry free. We booked the Comfort Suites Paradise Island with them, great price no additional taxes or resort fees, and we were able to check in as soon as the ship docked. Highly recommend them. Love their customer service and it was a quick and easy process.

Looks like a great idea, however we have 6 people in our party and as far as I can tell, the cost for getting two rooms does not make this feasible for us.

We did this. Once we got to port we went to the hotel and checked in and got our passes. We went to Atlantis and when the kids got tired we went to the hotel, showered and changed clothes. Then we left. It was well worth it. I can't remember how much it cost but it was much cheaper than what the ships were offering and having that place to change clothes and shower was good.

I just joined this board to ask this very question (among others).

How much schlepping back and forth was involved between getting from cruise ship to Comfort Suites, then to Atlantis, then back to CS, then back to ship? (in terms of time & walking distance & convenience) Reason I ask is that we are travelling with 2 toddlers which makes hustling around from one place to another a little more challenging. If it were just me and my spouse, it would be much less of an issue I'm sure.

Thanks!

Edited by Tier1Terrier

How much schlepping back and forth was involved between getting from cruise ship to Comfort Suites, then to Atlantis, then back to CS, then back to ship? (in terms of time & walking distance & convenience) Reason I ask is that we are travelling with 2 toddlers which makes hustling around from one place to another a little more challenging. If it were just me and my spouse, it would be much less of an issue I'm sure.

Thanks!

For the money, I'd skip Atlantis with toddlers. The first time we went, we took our 9 and 11 year olds, and left the 4 and 6 year olds on the ship, and thought it was a good decision. There is a lot of walking, the impressive slides and current are for older kids, the beach can be rough. Your family would probably get more out of Blue Lagoon or a hotel day pass.

Thanks!

Not much, just grab a taxi at the pier and head to Comfort suites. Check in and out at the same time and no need to return if you don't want to. Taxi right back from Atlantis - cabs are plentiful. Leave lots of time to get back to the ship - the pier is often slow and congested getting through pier security.