May Sailing

GailnBrad

Everything is on schedule. They are currently working on the interior (watch the videos from Carnival showing how they are installing the cabins). They just released the latest video a couple weeks ago. This phase of the build out goes all the way to April. She is slated to start her sea trials in a couple weeks. The last photo I saw looked like almost all of her cabins have been installed and they were now installing all of the glass on the balconies and restaurants. We're on her inaugural run and I have no concerns of her being late.

Everything is on schedule. They are currently working on the interior (watch the videos from Carnival showing how they are installing the cabins). They just released the latest video a couple weeks ago. This phase of the build out goes all the way to April. She is slated to start her sea trials in a couple weeks. The last photo I saw looked like almost all of her cabins have been installed and they were now installing all of the glass on the balconies and restaurants. We're on her inaugural run and I have no concerns of her being late.

Agreed, everything appears to be on schedule. John Heald posted this earlier today "Early in the new year ytor Carnival Vista will undertake sea trials during which our Captain, Chief Engineer and various Carnival Technical personnel will watch as the Fincantieri yard take her out to sea. There she will undergo sea worthiness tests which are very demanding on the ship yet needed of course before Carnival can or will except delivery. I hope to bring you that experience on camera as well as interviews with the Captain and other department heads who are starting to arrive at the yard in Italy."