Doing the "Just booked!" dance, plus some questions...

jimbug

Yay, booked/confirmed today on the Magica for 3/12/06, and getting very excited. I noticed you can book shore excursions online on the Costa website...do you pay for those with a credit card in advance (like Carnival), or do you pay once onboard with your shipboard account (like Princess)?

Also, one silly question....is "Costa" pronounced Cost-a, like the cost of something...or is it Coast-a. With it being Italian, I kept thinking Coast-a, but my TA kept saying Cost-a. Which is it?

Thanks!

We also booked/confirmed yesterday on Magica, we were on the same cruise last year but on the Atlantica. Last year we pre-booked our excursions on the web site as well as ordered champagne and wine on the web site, which were in our cabin when we arrived.

Can't wait,

Happy Cruising,:)

We also booked/confirmed yesterday on Magica, we were on the same cruise last year but on the Atlantica. Last year we pre-booked our excursions on the web site as well as ordered champagne and wine on the web site, which were in our cabin when we arrived.

Can't wait,

Happy Cruising,:)

Hi Snowblind, great to know there will be others on our sailing! :-)

I'm having a heck of a time getting online to my Costa account to see my reserved sailing. I registered quite awhile back, but then it was discovered that my last name was spelled wrong when I registered, so it doesn't match my cruise booking, and the website won't connect the two! :-( I sent an email to the Costa IT address for lost passwords, so I'm hoping they can help me. It doesn't seem real just yet!

Archived