Dining Reservations Cancellation Policy ??s

alwalaska

Since the main dining rooms are free, what (if anything) is the penalty, if any for cancelling a reservation that you make online?

What about for the a la carte menus (like Le Bistro), what would the charge be if you cancelled inside of 24 hours?

Thanks.

We are on the Spirit on Feb 20th. I was bopping around "My NCL" and saw the reservations there. I booked Le Bistro and one night in the main dining room. I was really surprised, but I thought I would try it out.

The info isn't really clear on how it work. Unfortunately, I want to use our 2nd Platinum Le bistro credit for the italian restaurant, but I can't book it now because they want to put it on a credit card.

We are on the Spirit on Feb 20th. I was bopping around "My NCL" and saw the reservations there. I booked Le Bistro and one night in the main dining room. I was really surprised, but I thought I would try it out.

The info isn't really clear on how it work. Unfortunately, I want to use our 2nd Platinum Le bistro credit for the italian restaurant, but I can't book it now because they want to put it on a credit card.

When a Platinum free dinner is put on credit card, you will get the cost refunded to your shipboard card as OBC.

When a Platinum free dinner is put on credit card, you will get the cost refunded to your shipboard card as OBC.

Thanks, but we already have a nice OBC, so I don't want it to increase any. I guess I will wait until I get on the ship and keep my fingers crossed that we can still make a reservation.

We booked MDR online on the days that we were not eating in the SDP restaurants before we boarded. I don't think we made it to any of our MDR reservations. We probably made it to one of our specialty restaurant reservations. We moved our reservations constantly, and we were able to cancel specialty restaurant reservations within 6 or 8 hrs with no penalty, and when we booked specialty restaurant in which we already had MDR reservations, the reservation desk there is no need to cancel MDR, we can just not show up.

We booked MDR online on the days that we were not eating in the SDP restaurants before we boarded. I don't think we made it to any of our MDR reservations. We probably made it to one of our specialty restaurant reservations. We moved our reservations constantly, and we were able to cancel specialty restaurant reservations within 6 or 8 hrs with no penalty, and when we booked specialty restaurant in which we already had MDR reservations, the reservation desk there is no need to cancel MDR, we can just not show up.

Thank you! That is exactly what I was hoping to hear and what I needed to know!:D

Edited by alwalaska