Escape Handicapped Room Pics/Vid Request

mtsnd1900

I have been searching for a picture or video of the handicapped rooms aboard the NCL Escape on Deck 5. New ship, can not find anywhere. Friends are joining us and are in a wheel chair, want to know what to expect. 5138/5140.

Thank You!!

I just got off the Escape, stayed in 5740. The 4 accessible rooms are all just a mirror of each other. 5740 has the storage area for ECV/wheelchairs right next door. Very quiet area since that side has the Supper club above it. Couch on the other side of the beds with the drop down above it. Lots of storage! Let me know if you have other questions.

This is a picture of 5740 on Breakaway. I believe Escape would be similar. Hope it helps!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19u-4gvQk9ji0BF9IkmDih1DsX3iU43X_NWLGC6PF2js/pub?start=true&loop=true&delayms=5000&slide=id.p

Thank you very much! Excellent photo. I will pass this along.

I just got off the Escape, stayed in 5740. Let me know if you have other questions.

Thank you very much! Good to hear it is quiet there as well. Since there are only 4 of them, and it is a new ship, had yet to find much info at all on them.