Going on Allure in a month- Wine and Dine Package

jled

I've seen some posts about it. I used to always buy the wine and dine package on all my Royal cruises...When I cruised on Celebrity, I always got the Classic Beverage package and found myself forcing myself to drink so it would be worth it..so this time, I just want to buy the old wine by the bottle package. I've seen a few posts listing it, but nothing recent. I'm on the Allure on January 24 and hoping its still available..I don't want to buy anything until I'm onboard to use my OBC...I'm Platinum c & A..is there a discount for a package?? just planning in advance...I like a five bottle package.. and I bring two bottles with me..and even with a few drinks here and there, the unlimited package is just not worth it for me..Thanks in advance

I've seen some posts about it. I used to always buy the wine and dine package on all my Royal cruises...When I cruised on Celebrity, I always got the Classic Beverage package and found myself forcing myself to drink so it would be worth it..so this time, I just want to buy the old wine by the bottle package. I've seen a few posts listing it, but nothing recent. I'm on the Allure on January 24 and hoping its still available..I don't want to buy anything until I'm onboard to use my OBC...I'm Platinum c & A..is there a discount for a package?? just planning in advance...I like a five bottle package.. and I bring two bottles with me..and even with a few drinks here and there, the unlimited package is just not worth it for me..Thanks in advance

Check with your dining staff once onboard. While there are no more standard wine packages fleetwide, some ships have been offering their own version of a wine package. We had one offered on Vision last month, but none on Brilliance this month.

I like a bottle of wine with dinner.. maybe a before dinner drink on occasion..but that's about it. If I have the package..I end up forcing myself to drink..amazes me because I used to love to drink LOTS on vacation, but now I am done with two or three drinks the entire day. We were on the Celebrity Summit in October and found ourselves drinking tons of specialty coffees just to make it worth it to have the drink package..thats not included on Royal...Hope the wine by the bottle package is available :)

Hello all

I am cruising with friends on the Allure on Jan 10/16

It is very hard to get answers from RCCL, but I saw it mentioned on this thread that each cabin can bring two bottles of wine....that would be great, but does anyone know if you can bring cans of soda? Thanks

Soda is technically prohibited, but usually allowed.

We will be on Allure with another couple Feb.14/16. Both couples enjoy a glass of wine before/during and sometimes after dinner. We rarely drink mixed/fancy beverages and find the alcohol package expensive. If anyone is sailing before our time it would be appreciated if you could let us know if the Wine only package is available.

We were on the Oasis over Christmas and I asked while in Giovanni's whether they had a wine and dine package on board. They did not but maybe it was because I was asking in the specialty restaurant. The MDR will offer 20% off select wines. I often check which bottles and if I prefer another, will ask if we can get that 20% off. They have complied each time I have asked.

Hello all

I am cruising with friends on the Allure on Jan 10/16

It is very hard to get answers from RCCL, but I saw it mentioned on this thread that each cabin can bring two bottles of wine....that would be great, but does anyone know if you can bring cans of soda? Thanks

We'll be getting on the Allure as you're getting off! They don't officially allow soft drinks, but I always put a few cans in my check in luggage and they have never sent me to the "naughty" room, LOL!

Happy Cruising!