Inclusive Experiences and Promos

calgaryhhr

Hey folks,

I've never cruised with MSC but I'm very interested in booking the new Seaside once the system becomes open to the general public. We would likely book a Fantastica balcony and have the added bonus of the all inclusive drinking package. The Aurea experience looks tempting though but that package already includes unlimited drinks so what does MSC offer as a promo in place of the current offering of all inclusive drinking if you book an Aurea experience?

Is the Aurea experience worth the upcharge from Fantastica?

Hey folks,

I've never cruised with MSC but I'm very interested in booking the new Seaside once the system becomes open to the general public. We would likely book a Fantastica balcony and have the added bonus of the all inclusive drinking package. The Aurea experience looks tempting though but that package already includes unlimited drinks so what does MSC offer as a promo in place of the current offering of all inclusive drinking if you book an Aurea experience?

Is the Aurea experience worth the upcharge from Fantastica?

On my last booking, there was no replacement to the drink package, which reduces the value of the Aurea cabin. Which drink package is your Fantastica cabin coming with? People on our cruise that were given drinks with Fantastica cabins were given "Cheers" which was beer and wine at meals, but not the "Allegrissimo all inclusive" package that Aurea comes with.

I really enjoyed Aurea. The drink package was definitely convenient. Aurea also comes with "My Choice Dining" so you can dine anytime between 5:30 and 9:30 PM. I didn't think I would like the any-time dining but it was convenient even though it meant most nights we didn't dine with a group. While we liked all of our tablemates, My Choice also means mixing it up which is fun or useful if you don't like who you are seated with that night. And when we had a server we didn't like, it was easy to get someone else the next night.

On my last booking, there was no replacement to the drink package, which reduces the value of the Aurea cabin. Which drink package is your Fantastica cabin coming with? People on our cruise that were given drinks with Fantastica cabins were given "Cheers" which was beer and wine at meals, but not the "Allegrissimo all inclusive" package that Aurea comes with.

I really enjoyed Aurea. The drink package was definitely convenient. Aurea also comes with "My Choice Dining" so you can dine anytime between 5:30 and 9:30 PM. I didn't think I would like the any-time dining but it was convenient even though it meant most nights we didn't dine with a group. While we liked all of our tablemates, My Choice also means mixing it up which is fun or useful if you don't like who you are seated with that night. And when we had a server we didn't like, it was easy to get someone else the next night.

The drink package that MSC is providing as a promo is the More for Less Classic. Is the Aurea drink package better than More for Less Classic?