Specialty Dining Simple Question

SunFun23

Afternoon,

I have the free 4 Specialty Meals for NCL Gem. I've search through CC and could not find the information that I needed answers to.

This is my first time in a Specialty Restaurant and getting the Meal Package.

At the end of my meal (didn't order any extra entrees), should I wait for my check or do I leave the restaurant?

With the Specialty Meals, it include one entrée, one app and one dessert. Am I correct? Please confirm.

Thanks

Afternoon,

I have the free 4 Specialty Meals for NCL Gem. I've search through CC and could not find the information that I needed answers to.

This is my first time in a Specialty Restaurant and getting the Meal Package.

At the end of my meal (didn't order any extra entrees), should I wait for my check or do I leave the restaurant?

With the Specialty Meals, it include one entrée, one app and one dessert. Am I correct? Please confirm.

Thanks

No you have to give your card so your meal will be billed to your package. Not everyone has a package. You can order multiple appetizers and desserts. There is an extra charge only for another entire.

You can also make reservations ahead of time which can be adjusted on board the ship. I would do that so that you can get the times you want.

Agree with the ability to order multiple appetizers, sides & desserts. I already booked my reservations for the upcoming cruise. The reservations can be changed once you are on board if needed.

Edited by DorothyB