Shpping centre near Civitaveccia

supergran

Last time we cruised we hired a car and toured the area around Civitaveccia instead of visiting Rome. On our way back to the port we saw a large shopping complex. We didn't have long to shop but I remember it had a huge shoe shop. We would like to go there again but wondered if it is possible to get there by bus? Anyone have any advice please?

I don't know if it runs on Sundays. In fact, one site I looked at said that the service was no longer running but the city's web site still lists it, so I have hope that it is running. As the center is open on Sundays I would expect it does run.

If you have to take a cab it's less than four miles from the Via Turco port exit.

I don't know if it runs on Sundays. In fact, one site I looked at said that the service was no longer running but the city's web site still lists it, so I have hope that it is running. As the center is open on Sundays I would expect it does run.

If you have to take a cab it's less than four miles from the Via Turco port exit.

Truly hate Sundays in Civ. Seems like we spend more Sundays in that port then just about anywhere else in Europe. The shopping center seems like a decent option for when we do not feel like schlepping into Rome. We have an upcoming cruise with 30 European Ports...(but at least this time Civ is on a Saturday) and DW is thinking we need to spend some relaxing port days in a few places.