Who received Carnival Gift Cards for Christmas

CARNIVALCRUISE3

Carnival gift cards finally arrived at local stores and supermarkets in Miami. I just received some as Christmas gifts. Who else received gift cards or a cruise?

UPS delivered a $500 GC for us on Christmas Eve. Of course, I paid for it since I ordered it through AARP Rewards. Saved 10%, though, so I'm happy.

We got 4 from my Mother to help pay down our Jan. '17 cruise. Does anyone know if I have to call or can I apply them to our account by logging in online?

I tried online and it shows them apply the balance but when I hit the "submit" icon it says I have to add my cc? :confused:

I bought several a while ago..question is when u get onboard to u physically need to insert it into the kiosk or can u just type the gift card # in or give # at guest services? My last gift card gotlost in the mail and there is no time for them to get me a new one..but they gave me the # on the card. I booked my cruise thru a travel agent, so Carnival can't do anything to my account and my ta says they can't add carnival gift cards to my account. I booked all my shore excursions already with other gc. I want this one for the bubbles program for my son. Anyone out there know if I can just give them the # once onboard the ship and not have the card in my possession? Thanks for any suggestions!

We did!!! Does anyone know if you can apply them on our on board account BEFORE we leave????? We have several and by doing do would Dave having to take them with us.

I wish!! We received some for Christmas as well!!

Hopefully that's something Carnival will work on to allow you to apply it to your account before hand or at least let you purchase the Cheers program with them!