Best Cruise for Christmas

NOSaints1

I was on the Caribbean Princess over Christmas in 2012 and we loved it. The difference for us was extended family and the owners suite. The decorations were great, but there was not a focus on special menus etc. It was the southern route that just went to Aruba and Curacao plus their private island. I would not do it again without the family because of the huge holiday markup on not just the cruise but the airfare.

We were on Celebrity Summit on Christmas Day. Things I noticed were:

- Midnight Mass

- Santa on Christmas morning for the kids

- decorations around the ship

- foodwise, the most 'Christmas' thing was the Oceanview Buffet for lunch on Christmas Day - gorgeous desserts, turkey and all the trimmings etc. There were also Christmas treats at Cafe al Bacio. The MDR had a turkey entree on Christmas night.

I have probably also missed or forgotten some......

I enjoyed our cruise, but I don't think Christmas on a cruise is really my thing.

We were on Celebrity Summit on Christmas Day. Things I noticed were:

- Midnight Mass

- Santa on Christmas morning for the kids

- decorations around the ship

- foodwise, the most 'Christmas' thing was the Oceanview Buffet for lunch on Christmas Day - gorgeous desserts, turkey and all the trimmings etc. There were also Christmas treats at Cafe al Bacio. The MDR had a turkey entree on Christmas night.

I have probably also missed or forgotten some......

I enjoyed our cruise, but I don't think Christmas on a cruise is really my thing.

We were on Constellation over Christmas. In addition to what is listed above their were Carolers on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.....and a little decorated and lit Christmas Tree is the PH, along with Poinsetta's.