Ting

drmomsc

I noticed that the Red Frog Pub has Ting. The Carnival website states it is available "pure" for a nominal charge. Anyone know how nominal that is? I gather it is not available on the bottomless bubbles program, correct?

Ting is my son's favorite soda. Not sure if I should tell him about on the first day of the cruise or the last day!

TIA

I noticed that the Red Frog Pub has Ting. The Carnival website states it is available "pure" for a nominal charge. Anyone know how nominal that is? I gather it is not available on the bottomless bubbles program, correct?

Ting is my son's favorite soda. Not sure if I should tell him about on the first day of the cruise or the last day!

TIA

It is indeed not on the bottomless bubbles program, but it was quite reasonably priced. I do not remember the exact price, but my son was buying it several bottles at a time. I searched for hours and finally found a Caribbean grocery here in metro Atlanta that sells it - my son got a six-pack for Christmas - he squealed! :p

I've never heard of "Ting"? What is it? :confused:

"SKY"

The bottle describes it as a "sparkling grapefruit flavored beverage". It is made from grapefruit concentrate and is very good. I understood it to be from Jamaica, but the bottle says it is a product of Guatemala.

Edited by ScottsSweetie

It is indeed not on the bottomless bubbles program, but it was quite reasonably priced. I do not remember the exact price, but my son was buying it several bottles at a time. I searched for hours and finally found a Caribbean grocery here in metro Atlanta that sells it - my son got a six-pack for Christmas - he squealed! :p

The bottle describes it as a "sparkling grapefruit flavored beverage". It is made from grapefruit concentrate and is very good. I understood it to be from Jamaica, but the bottle says it is a product of Guatemala.

Thanks! At least it's reasonable.