Zandaam dry dock

chloes nana

I was wondering the same thing about the Nieuw Amsterdam. I've Googled my fingers to the bone and can't find a date when the NA will get the suite updates. Anyone know or can steer me to the right place to get the info? HAL website doesn't specify.

Thanks!

Does anyone know when the next drydock is, or when the most recent one was for the Zandaam? Wondering about the new suite upgrades, and when they will be implemented. Thanks in advance:)

Her most recent dry-dock was this year (19-28 APR 15) in Freeport so she won't see her next until sometime in 2017

Her most recent dry-dock was this year (19-28 APR 15) in Freeport so she won't see her next until sometime in 2017

Thanks for this info. What was actually done during the drydock i.e. refurbishments inside the ship and cabins or other?

Thanks for this info. What was actually done during the drydock i.e. refurbishments inside the ship and cabins or other?

It was a regularly scheduled standard dry-dock; carpet, furnishings, flooring, painting, mechanical, electronics, etc.

Many thanks for your quick reply Copper10-8. I am just hoping and have fingers crossed, the air-conditioning will be working better than it was last year when we did the same cruise to Antarctica. Our Cat A cabin was stifling and repeated attempts to fix the problem failed. I'm certain it is because of the additional cabins which have been installed since the ship's original design. I had vowed never to sail with the ship again...just goes to prove one should never say 'never' :)

Many thanks for your quick reply Copper10-8. I am just hoping and have fingers crossed, the air-conditioning will be working better than it was last year when we did the same cruise to Antarctica. Our Cat A cabin was stifling and repeated attempts to fix the problem failed. I'm certain it is because of the additional cabins which have been installed since the ship's original design. I had vowed never to sail with the ship again...just goes to prove one should never say 'never' :)

Enjoy your voyage!