Car Rentals Tauranga

Miamia65

I have done a google search of car rental companies in Tauranga, the closest one to the port is NZ rentacar and they also provide a pick up/drop off service to the cruise ship terminal. The choice on their website is Tauranga or Tauranga Port, assume I should choose "Tauranga Port"?

NZ rentacar also seems to have a 300kms free per day and $0.00 per km thereafter and is priced the same as others who have 250kms per day and $0.25 per km thereafter.

Is this a reputable company?

Have others use this company?

Cruising on explorer of the seas which arrives at 8.30 am and departs at 7.30pm.

I am considering booking the car from 9.00 am and returning at 6.30pm.

Would appreciate any comments or feedback on this company and other comments please.

Edited by Miamia65

I have done a google search of car rental companies in Tauranga, the closest one to the port is NZ rentacar and they also provide a pick up/drop off service to the cruise ship terminal. The choice on their website is Tauranga or Tauranga Port, assume I should choose "Tauranga Port"?

NZ rentacar also seems to have a 300kms free per day and $0.00 per km thereafter and is priced the same as others who have 250kms per day and $0.25 per km thereafter.

Is this a reputable company?

Have others use this company?

Cruising on explorer of the seas which arrives at 8.30 am and departs at 7.30pm.

I am considering booking the car from 9.00 am and returning at 6.30pm.

Would appreciate any comments or feedback on this company and other comments please.

We used this company a couple of year ago and plan to use them again in February. Excellent service.

We used Rite Price twice and their service was good. Cars were late to new models and pick up/drop off was efficient. Do take their advice about when to return the car based on your departure time and make sure you do this at the agreed time so the drop off service is ready for you. From our experience they do respond to emails to sort out these details.

Edited by Murgat