Epic studio. January 24th 2016

ibizasue

:) Hello, just wondered if anyone was travelling solo on this cruise, in a studio cabin..getting excited only 4 weeks...

Make sure you go to the first meeting for Solo cruisers on the night you board. You will meet other studio cabin mates as well as meet the co-ordinator for the group. Have a great time.

:) Hello, just wondered if anyone was travelling solo on this cruise, in a studio cabin..getting excited only 4 weeks...

Two of our party, Richard & Pat are in solo cabins on this cruise.

We are all signed up for the Meet & Mingle from the roll call so, if you join that I am sure you will all get acquainted.

Arlene

are there any cruisers on this Jan. 24/16 Epic cruise that have gone out of Barcelona previously? I do not remember what time we boarded or were allowed to when we went on CCL Magic in 2011...this itinerary says cruise leaves at 7 p.m.....anyone give me a time frame for boarding? As well, we get back to Barcelona the itinerary says at 5 a.m., so any time frame that is typical for disembarking? We are flying in the day before and staying one day afterwards, so I am trying to line up airport to hotel shuttles and then hotel to port etc.

thanks so much for any assistance

Lori

Yes..normally boarding starts around 12 noon until 2 hours before departure.. and disembarkation between 7.30 am and 10am approx. You can do self disembarkation. Ie take your own cases at a time you choose before 10am...LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE MEET AND MINGLE ON THE 25TH.:)