Vista Suite amenities on Caribbean Princess?

Ella2

I'm curious to know what amenities/privileges come with the Vista Suite on this ship? I currently have it booked for the 12/4 Eastern sailing, aft on the Dolphin deck. We definitely will enjoy the extra space, but not sure if that is worth the extra cost over the mini-suite.

Can anyone tell me about the suite benefits and/or the cabin description of the Vista Suite?

Thanks in advance for any help. icon_smile.gif

THANK YOU, Coral, those pictures are awesome and VERY helpful! icon_smile.gif

It looks like the balcony is completely covered, though, I thought this one might have some partial sun. Oh well, there are plenty of places on deck for full sun.

Thanks again! icon_smile.gif

Great! icon_smile.gif

What other services were provided with the suite? Priority embarkation/debarkation, priority restaurant reservations, etc.? Was there a concierge staff available?

Thanks again for all the help!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coral:

Ella - we had a VS on the Golden last year. It should look very similiar to the suite on the Caribbean Princess.

There are some pictures of the suite in my album - they are marked Vista Suite:

http://homepage.mac.com/tlassek/PhotoAlbum21.html<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am hoping you can help did you think the VS on the Grand or Golden was large enough, we are used to Royal Caribbean and we are trying to go to Europe next year on the Grand in a VS. Are the amenities much different? Thanks

There really are no amenities for the mini-suites except for the cabin itself.

-----------------

We have stayed in a PS and VS. Friends we have sailed with have stayed in a PH and OS on the Grand class ships.

The VS suite is a nice size but is not "roomy". You sort of feel like you are walking around in circles icon_smile.gif I have stayed in a Cat A Owners Suite on the Explorer of the Seas and that room was considerably roomier then the VS. We did love the VS and PS on Princess and would not hesitate to sail in them again. The balcony is wonderful and it is so nice to have the living area. I love ordering chocolate covered strawberries every night icon_smile.gif

Thanks, Coral, I could see that "walking in a circle" feeling from your pictures. icon_wink.gif

I've definitely stayed in larger suites but for the amenities and the bit of extra space I think we'll keep what we have booked rather than switch to a mini-suite.

Can't wait! icon_smile.gif

Archived