how to post a daily compass?

BoopTennis

i know this is probably not the right place for this question but I have looked a lot of places including the technology forum.

I am trying to post the daily cruise compasses from my cruise. I scanned but the pdf file apparently is too large even for one compass. do i need to do something to it, or take a photo of each page instead of post that like you do a photo?

any help is appreciated!

i know this is probably not the right place for this question but I have looked a lot of places including the technology forum.

I am trying to post the daily cruise compasses from my cruise. I scanned but the pdf file apparently is too large even for one compass. do i need to do something to it, or take a photo of each page instead of post that like you do a photo?

any help is appreciated!

You would have to upload the PDF or photo to a file sharing site, such as Flickr or Google Drive, and then post a link from the file sharing site here on your CC post.

any help is appreciated!

Read this post on CC Help.http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=25174746&postcount=2

You would have to upload the PDF or photo to a file sharing site, such as Flickr or Google Drive, and then post a link from the file sharing site here on your CC post.

Bob, do you know if Shutterfly lets you upload pdf's? i have been using SF for sharing my photos but not sure how do to pdfs or if you can. otherwise i guess i need to get familiar with one of the other sharing sites

thank you

Betty

Bob, do you know if Shutterfly lets you upload pdf's? i have been using SF for sharing my photos but not sure how do to pdfs or if you can. otherwise i guess i need to get familiar with one of the other sharing sites

thank you

Betty

Sorry, not familiar with Shutterfly.

The pdf files need to be 976kb or smaller. Two options in your case - rescan and compress the pdf file size (lower resolution),

or download a free pdf editing software (I use primo pdf). This software has presets that "print" the files to your desktop with "screen" or "ebook" file sizes. You can then attach the smaller pdf files to your post on Cruise Critic.

Good luck!!

Sorry, not familiar with Shutterfly.

i put it on Google drive and not sure i did the sharing 100% right but you can see the compass so at least it worked. gotta figure out what i want to share and what I dont want to share LOL

thank you for your help

The pdf files need to be 976kb or smaller. Two options in your case - rescan and compress the pdf file size (lower resolution),

or download a free pdf editing software (I use primo pdf). This software has presets that "print" the files to your desktop with "screen" or "ebook" file sizes. You can then attach the smaller pdf files to your post on Cruise Critic.

Good luck!!

i may try this also . thank you for your help