Back-to-Backs

Bookworm1985

Hey everyone! I am FINALLY planning my next cruise, which will be to Alaska in June 2017. I really want to book a back-to-back, but want to know the best way of doing it. And do they offer any deals if you do? Any tips from old pros would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hey everyone! I am FINALLY planning my next cruise, which will be to Alaska in June 2017. I really want to book a back-to-back, but want to know the best way of doing it. And do they offer any deals if you do? Any tips from old pros would be greatly appreciated. :)

No deals.

Best way would be to go thru a Carnival PVP and get the same room for both legs. You can do this yourself online but it takes more time. I would go online and make a list of available cabins that you are intersted in/comfortable with before calling.

Enjoy.

It always seems quicker for me to just put a hold on one and book the other. Then I dislike calling in to book lol I had to call today for something and was on hold for 5 mins.

Gone are the days of the discount. Back when they weren't so popular, Carnival gave $50 off the second cruise.

No deals.

Best way would be to go thru a Carnival PVP and get the same room for both legs. You can do this yourself online but it takes more time. I would go online and make a list of available cabins that you are intersted in/comfortable with before calling.

Enjoy.

Or through a Travel Agent to get the same room for each leg, which is what i did on my first B2B last July. :D:D:D

I do pretty much what has been said. I figure out which room I can stay in for both cruises, hold them on the carnival website, do some cruise critic, google and youtube searches of the room # to see if there's any recent complaints and then book via phone. I prefer to have the carnival rep confirm I have the same room both trips if my b2b is on the same ship.

One time I was able to get a really good upgrade for the second leg and the move wasn't that bad.